Friday, August 5, 2011

Jason + Veronica = Love!

I had the great pleasure of shooting Jason and Veronica's wedding over the 4th of July weekend. They were such a great couple to work with, and their choice of venue as well as wedding colors were bright, sunny, and warm. Surrounded by many family members and friends, I don't think the happy couple could have asked for a more perfect day. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!!











This old theatre turned out to be a GREAT place for pictures!! I love it!










I was a little obsessed with the way the wall contrasted with the beautiful, delicate lace in her dress - fantastic!!











One of my favorite pictures of the guys!






Is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen!?







































One of my favorite people in the whole wedding party :)



One of my favorites!












Pure mischief....


But they're SO cute!!! Trouble with a capital "T"!!!!




















I LOVE this picture!















Great wedding, Veronica and Jason! I wish you both every happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment